Basic Capability Upgrading (BCU) Scheme
The BCU scheme supports the purchase of equipment that would help increase farm’s productivity such as increase in production, manpower savings and resource savings. Repeat purchase of any basic equipment funded under APF will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Application Period: 1 May 2018 to 31 Dec 2020
Co-fund 50% of the qualifying cost, capped at $50,000 per farm per project, whichever is lower.
• Hen egg
• Leafy vegetables
• Food fish
• Quail egg
• Others (excluding pet farm, orchid and ornamental plant farms)
Qualifying Equipment Cost
• Equipment purchase price (based on SFA preapproved list, which can be found on SFA website)
• Cost, Insurance & Freight (CIF), delivery, handling, installation and commissioning charges pertaining to the equipment.
Qualifying cost is exclusive of GST.
• Applicant must be a farm licensee of a Singapore based farm with valid licence issued by SFA.
• Applicant’s farm shall be free of unauthorised or illegal activities for the past 1 year from time of application.
• Applicant should have completed any on-going approved BCU projects before any fresh application will be considered i.e. all claims have been fully submitted and reimbursed.