Critical Infocomm Technology Resource Programme PLUS (CITREP+)
The Critical Infocomm Technology Resource Programme Plus (CITREP+) is a programme under IMDA’s TechSkills Accelerator (TeSA) initiative to support the ICT workforce in keeping pace with technology shifts, through the continuous and proactive training of technical skills sets, in order to remain relevant and productive. To build a strong core of local ICT professionals with Smart Nation capabilities, CITREP+ has been expanded to support entry-level professionals since April 2016 to build specialised ICT skills through broad-based training courses and certifications. IMDA will work with training providers to develop and offer quality infocomm professional development technology courses and professional certifications that impart knowledge and skills in relevant areas. As an extension to the existing support for classroom-based courses and professional certifications, CITREP+ will now support selected Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) that have specific focus on developing ICT skillsets. 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2021.
• Non-SMEs – Up to 70% of the nett payable course and certification fees, capped at $3,000 per trainee
• SMEs & Professionals (40 years old and above) – Up to 90% of the nett payable course and certification fees, capped at $3,000 per trainee
• Be a Singapore Citizen or PR
• Meet the admission criteria set by the Course Provider or Certificate Awarding Body
• Be enrolled by the endorsed course provider or testing centre for the intended course or certification in the ICMS system before the commencement of the training course or certification
• Commence the training courses or certification examination between 1 Apr 2017 and 31 March 2021 (or otherwise stipulated by IMDA)
• The sponsoring organisation must be incorporated or registered in SingaporeEmployees of Local Government Agencies are not eligible.
• Employees of these organisations can, however, qualify for CITREP under the self-sponsored category.