E-commerce Booster Packages
With the evolving COVID-19 situation, many brick-and-mortar retailers and heartland enterprises have been impacted. To help retail businesses diversify and find ways to reach customers, we have launched the E-Commerce Booster package to support you in taking your business online.
The E-Commerce Booster Package comprises the following:
- E-commerce for domestic marketIn partnership with Amazon, Lazada Singapore, Qoo10 and Shopee, the Singapore E-Commerce Programme supports local retailers, including heartland enterprises, to expand your reach in the domestic market.
- E-commerce for overseas marketsRetailers seeking to expand your reach overseas can apply for the Multichannel E-Commerce Platform (MEP) Programme. This enables retailers with little or no prior experience in exporting products overseas to do so using digital channels.
Training webinar for manpower initiatives
Retailers are encouraged to attend one (1) training webinar, which will provide an understanding of the various manpower training initiatives available to support you in your manpower upgrading plans.
Those who are eligible for this package will receive one time support to defray 90% of the eligible cost (worth up to S$9000) for up to 6 months.
Interested companies should meet the following criteria:
• Business entity is registered/incorporated as a retail company (SSIC code starting with 47) in Singapore on or before 31 March 2020
• Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
• Group annual turnover not exceeding S$100 million per annum based on the most recent audited report, or group employment not exceeding 200 employees
• Have B2C products ready for sale
• Have a physical retail storefront