Financial Training Scheme (“FTS”)
The Financial Training Scheme (“FTS”) provides funding for financial sector-specific training programmes which are recognized under FTS.
MAS will enhance course fee subsidies for locals attending accredited or recognised courses up to 90% of direct training cost*. IBF will provide an additional 5% in support in the form of IBF Credit, bringing the course fee subsidy up to 95%. This existing scheme will also be expanded to include workers in eligible FinTech firms.
Available for training programmes commencing between 8 April 2020 and 31 December 2021 (both dates inclusive).
Advanced disbursement of course fees subsidies available for training programmes commencing between 8 April 2020 and 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive).
• Only company-sponsored individuals; and
• Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore; and
• Successfully completed FTS recognised programme.
Companies eligible to submit claims for company-sponsored participants
• Singapore-based financial Institutions regulated by MAS (licensed or exempt from licensing by MAS)
• FinTech firms certified by Singapore FinTech Association