GoCloud programme aims to encourage ICT SMEs to make the shift and enable them to serve customers more effectively and at scale. GoCloud is designed to support local ICT SMEs to develop a green-field Cloud Native Microservices application or transform traditional software architecture and development practices to software applications deployed and delivered as Cloud Native Microservices and DevOps.
To support ICT SMEs to stay competitive and continue to respond quickly to changing market and customer needs through cloud native development, IMDA is increasing the support level of GoCloud to up to 80% of service fees charged by the appointed service providers with effect from 1 June 2020. The support covers professional services fees for the appointed Service Providers to work with ICT SMEs to scope a short-term project that offers opportunity to transform an existing/ monolithic solution to Cloud Native, or develop a green-field Cloud Native Microservices application.
• Singapore-Owned or Singapore-Based ICT SME
• Have local technical resources to go through the capabilities upscaling with appointed Service Providers
• Owns the IP of the product or solution that they want to transform through the hands-on project
• Have positive net equity based on the latest financial statement (optional for start-up companies).
ICT SME refers to the following:
• Business entities registered and operating in Singapore
• Singapore registered company that engages in Infocomm Technology (ICT) and related activities based on SSIC codes
• Minimum 30% local shareholding
• Company’s Group annual sales turnover not more than $100 million OR Company’s
• Group employment size not more than 200 workers
Startup Companies refers to the following:
• Registered for less than 5 years at time of grant application;
• At least 30% local shareholdings;
• Company’s group annual sales turnover is not more than $100 million or group employment size is not more than 200 workers; and
• Core activities to be carried out in Singapore. Start-up companies