IMDA’s GoSecure programme is designed to support ICT SMEs to build up their cybersecurity capabilities and support the adoption of cybersecurity tools and services internally so that they can leverage these tools and services, as well as put in place safeguards and Security-by-design practices to improve the security posture of their products and solutions.
For eligible ICT SMEs, IMDA will provide a subsidy up to 80% of the costs of the pre-approved tools and services (or a cap of $5,700 per application whichever is lower).
• Priority for first-time applicant for GoSecure
• Singapore-Owned or Singapore-Based ICT SME
• Have local technical resources to go through the Capabilities Upskilling & Vulnerability Assessment Testing with SIT
• Owns the IP of the product or solution to undergo vulnerability assessment
• Have positive net equity based on the latest financial statement (optional for start-up companies)
ICT SME refers to the following:
• Business entities registered and operating in Singapore
• Singapore registered company that engages in Infocomm Technology (ICT) and related activities based on SSIC codes
• Minimum 30% local shareholding
• Company’s Group annual sales turnover not more than $100 million OR Company’s Group employment size not more than 200 workers
Start-up Companies refer to the following
• Registered for less than 5 years at time of grant application
• At least 30% local shareholdings
• Company’s Group annual sales turnover is not more than $100 million or group employment size is not more than 200 workers; and
• Core activities to be carried out in Singapore.