Healthier Dining Programme
The Healthier Dining Grant is a funding scheme offered by HPB (Health Promotion Board) to help our Partners promote healthier menu options under the Healthier Dining Programme.
Under the HDG, HPB will reimburse the marketing and publicity costs incurred by the HDP Partner in relation to the production of approved in-store marketing materials or online marketing materials aimed at promoting the healthier dishes endorsed by the Health Promotion Board (“HPB”) under the Healthier Dining Programme (“Qualifying Costs”).
Subject to the results of any checks conducted by HPB to ensure that the Qualifying Costs quoted are at competitive rates, HPB will reimburse the HDP Partner up to 80% of the Qualifying Costs actually incurred, up to the approved grant amount. The remaining 20% of the costs incurred will be borne by the HDP Partner.
Point-of-Sale (POS) System Sales Reports Generation
As a requirement for joining the Healthier Dining Programme, F&B businesses have to submit monthly sales volume data of the endorsed dishes and drinks to HPB. Partners may request for a support of up to S$6,000 to enhance their POS systems to auto-generate customized reports to track their sales, and for submission.