Management Associate Programme
The Global Ready Talent Programme (Management Associate) provides up to 70% funding support for Singapore enterprises that are keen to train and invest in overseas work exposure for young Singaporeans to deepen in-market knowledge and gain overseas exposure opportunities. The programme targets fresh graduates or existing employees in the company with no more than 3 years of work experience and focuses on overseas work placements in Southeast Asia, China and India.
Singapore enterprises are eligible for up to 70% funding support, capped at $50,000 per management associate annually for:
• Monthly basic salary, including 13-month Annual Wage Supplement.
• Overseas package such as Cost of Living Allowance, Accommodation, Airfare and Pre-trip administrative costs (e.g. visa application, travel insurance).
• Incorporated in Singapore and with minimum 30% local shareholding
• Be in a financially viable position to start and complete the Management Associate programme
• Have existing overseas operations, positive business outlook and strong growth plans
• Possess strong human resource practices, especially in the areas of learning & development and talent management
• Demonstrate commitment towards leadership and talent development.