Production Assistance provides funding for productions with original IPs that highlight Singapore talents in credited roles, and infuse data and/or digital technologies into content for distribution on new and/or digital platforms.
IMDA will support up to 40%* of a project’s qualifying costs that are directly linked to the project.
Projects should demonstrate the following key attributes:
• Creative merits, including the infusion of data and/or digital technologies to capture new audiences;
• Creation of credited roles for local media professionals; and
• Plans for digital distribution The qualifying cost categories include:
• Professional Services
• Equipment (Hardware)
• Equipment (Software)
• Intellectual Property
• Singapore-registered companies that engage in info-communications, media and related activities.
• Companies who have adopted the Tripartite Standard on the Procurement of Services from Media Freelancers (TS Media Freelancers).