Productivity Enhancement (Test-bedding)
The PET scheme encourages farms to develop, test and demonstrate feasibility of new farming technologies/ systems that are customised and optimised to Singapore’s conditions or for farm’s own needs.
Application Period: 1 May 2018 to 31 Dec 2020
Areas – Hen egg, leafy vegetables, food fish, quail egg, beansprout
Co-fund 70% of the qualifying costs, capped at $500,000 per farm per project, whichever is lower
Areas – Mushroom, cattle, goat, frog, others (excluding pet farm, orchid and ornamental plant farms)
Co-fund 30% of the qualifying costs, capped at $100,000 per farm per project, whichever is lower.
i. Equipment Cost
• Equipment purchase price
• Cost, Insurance & Freight (CIF), delivery, handling, installation and commissioning charges pertaining to the equipment.
ii. Professional Services
• Sub-contracting costs
• Design and development costs
• Training Costs
• Computer hardware and software pertaining to project.
Note: Provision of (ii) should be by a third-party company. Funding for categories (ii) and (iii) should not exceed 20% of the total approved quantum.
Qualifying cost is exclusive of GST.
• Applicant must be a farm licensee of a Singapore based farm with valid licence issued by SFA.
• Applicant’s farm shall be free of unauthorised or illegal activities for the past 1 year from time of application.
• Applicant should have completed any on-going approved Productivity Enhancement Standard/ Test-bedding (PES/PET) projects before any fresh application for PES/PET will be considered i.e. all claims have been fully submitted and reimbursed. All completed projects should have gone through Post-Implementation Review.