Resource Efficient Design of New Facilities and Major Expansions
Encourage investors of new industrial facilities or major expansions in Singapore to integrate resource efficiency improvements into manufacturing facility development plans early in the design stage.
Up to 50% of the qualifying costs, capped at $600,000.
The design workshop fees comprising:
- Consultancy fees, i.e. manpower and overheads;
- Transportation and accommodation for consultants; and
- Venue and other logistical costs for workshop.
Singapore GST is excluded.
The cost of implementing the recommendations from the design workshop is not supported under this component of E2F.
• The owner or operator of a new industrial facility or the existing facility to undergo major expansion must be registered in Singapore;
• The new industrial facility or the existing facility to undergo major expansion must be sited in Singapore; and
• The detailed design of the facility must not have commenced at the time of application.
• The energy consultants must be experienced and able to show good track record in carrying out design workshops of a comparable scale and scope.
The capabilities of the selected energy consultants must be thoroughly assessed to ensure that they have the capability to design or advise on the design of the facility concerned.