Scale-up SG is a 2.5-year* programme that helps selected high-growth local companies scale rapidly, become leaders in their fields and be groomed into future global champions. The programme aims to accelerate the companies’ growth so that they are able to contribute significantly to Singapore’s economy and create good jobs for Singaporeans.
A co-funding principle will apply to ensure commitment from companies participating in the programme. Enterprise Singapore supports up to 80% of the programme participation costs from 14 September 2020 to 30 September 2021. *Based on the programme designed for the inaugural run of Scale-up SG in July 2019. Duration may vary in future runs.
Assessment criteria include:
• Global headquarters in Singapore
• High-growth enterprise, with a demonstrated track record
• Leadership with strong growth ambitions and a clear growth strategy
• High potential for positive economic spin-offs for Singapore, such as creating good job opportunities for Singaporeans
• Highly committed and able to dedicate significant management time and resources to accelerate growth with Enterprise Singapore and the programme partners