SME Fixed Assets
Finance the investment of domestic and overseas fixed assets, including:
• Purchase of equipment and machines for automation and upgrading
• Construction or purchase of government and commercial built factories and business premises
Maximum Loan Amount: S$30 million / borrower group
Note: Overall loan exposure limit of S$50 million per borrower group across all areas.
Maximum Repayment Period: 15 years Interest rate: Subject to Participating Financial Institutions’ assessments of risks involved.
• Be registered and operating in Singapore
• Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
• Maximum Borrower Group revenue cap of S$500 million for all enterprises
• For “SME Fixed Assets”, the SME definition refers to Group revenue of up to S$100 million or maximum employment of 200 employees