Tech @ SG Programme
Tech@SG aims to help fast-growing companies access the critical talent they need to grow and scale their business in Singapore and the region. The programme is jointly administered by the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB) and Enterprise Singapore.
For eligible companies, the Tech@SG Programme provides company-level endorsement to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM), reducing the risks of rejections for their Employment Pass (EP) applications to MOM.
If your company is eligible, you can expect to receive:
• Up to 10 new EPs over two years for foreign employees who will be hired as part of your company’s core team in Singapore; and thereafter,
• Coverage for the first renewal of each new EP obtained under the programme (each renewal will be valid for up to three years)
Your company must meet all of the following criteria to qualify for the Tech@SG Programme:
- Incorporated a business entity in Singapore with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Have a digital or technology offering as your core business product or service
This includes instances where the company has a business model built on proprietary hardware and/or software technologies, such as big data and analytics, artificial intelligence and cybersecurity.Examples of such companies include software-as-a-service, e-commerce, digital media, digital gaming, medtech, biotech, cleantech and fintech companies.Business activities under these categories will not qualify for support: coffee shops, hawker centres, food courts. bars, night clubs, karaoke lounges; foot reflexology, massage parlours; acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine, herbal dispensing businesses; employment agencies; geomancy businesses.
- Secured more than US$10 million (cumulative) in investment funding in the past 36 months
- Received funding (no minimum amount) from a programme-recognised investment firm in the past 36 months