Finance trade needs, including:
• Inventory / stock financing
• Structured pre-delivery working capital (revolving working capital)
• Factoring (with recourse) / bill of invoice / AR discounting
• Overseas working capital loan
Maximum Loan Amount: S$10 million / borrower group
Note: Overall loan exposure limit of S$50 million per borrower group across all areas.
Maximum Repayment Period: 1 year Interest rate: Subject to PFIs’ assessments of risks involved.
Note: As announced at Solidarity Budget 2020, the EFS Trade Loan is enhanced to help enterprises with their trade financing needs. The maximum loan quantum was raised from S$5 million to S$10 million.
Risk-Share: The borrower is responsible to repay 100% of the loan amount. When defaults occur, the PFIs are obligated to follow their standard commercial recovery procedure, including the realisation of security, before they can make a claim against Enterprise Singapore for the unrecovered amount in proportion to the risk-share.
• Be registered and operating in Singapore
• Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
• Maximum Borrower Group revenue cap of S$500 million for all enterprises